Workers’ Compensation Attorneys in Fresno
Helping You Receive the Money You Need After an Accident: (559) 227-7290
The Fresno workers’ compensation lawyers at Berry, Smith & Bartell, a Professional Law Corporation are committed to serving injured workers throughout California’s Central Valley. If you were injured at work, sustained an occupational illness, or suffered an injury due to repetitive, work-related duties, do not wait to speak with us and learn about your options.
We provide our clients with the following:
- Over 130 years of combined experience
- Proven record of results for clients
- Contingency fees (no fees unless we recover)
- Bilingual service for Spanish speakers
- Free consultation to learn about your options
- Walk-in appointments and flexible availability
- If you have been injured, it is important that you seek representation from a dedicated Fresno workers’ compensation lawyer. Call (559) 227-7290 to get the advice you need today.
How Our Firm
Can Help You
During one of the most difficult or overwhelming times in your life, you should be able to fall back on a law firm you can trust. If you are considering workers’ compensation or have questions about your rights as an injured worker, speak with us today.
Seek Compensation for Your Injuries
Workplace accidents and negligence are unfortunately common in the U.S. and can occur for a variety of reasons. Many people believe thatconstruction and industrial accidents are the only causes of major injury, however office or warehouse workers can also suffer from repetitive strain injuries or cumulative trauma such as carpal tunnel syndrome or back injuries from lifting.
At Berry, Smith & Bartell, a Professional Law Corporation, we know how important it is to receive the compensation you need when you or a loved one cannot work. Let our firm focus on your legal concerns while you heal. In fact, seeking medical treatment is the first step in ensuring that you do not needlessly suffer.
Call us at (559) 227-7290 today and request a confidential consultation to discuss your case further in confidence.